Monday 2 March 2015

A new day




I have so many things to tell you!

I want to share with you


  • My experience as a mom. 
  • My work as a international make up artist. 
  • My classic, simple, chic - doing my best- style.
  • How I try to make everyday special with simple little things. Living in the moment and enjoying what I have.
  • My diet and how I eat healthy, natural, rich tasty foods.
  • All the things I love.
  • How I enjoy life and do my best.
And many, many other simple fabulous little things.

I am always thinking and studying how to be happier.
I am a romantic at hart, a wannabe philosopher, and I am a big believer that we should make everyday feel special with a positive look in life and enjoying little moments.

Life is full of surprises. Some can be bad and some can be  I can not believe my luck surprises.
Life can be demanding and stressful and it is then that we need to try to enjoy the little moments whenever we can so we don't crush.

I am so looking forward to share it with you.

What is the little thing that you must enjoy every day and that you are looking forward to doing? For me will be reading in bed at the end of the day, or having a cup of tea in a beautiful tea cup, or... well I will let you know in a future post.

But please share with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment